Posted on: December 22, 2016
Due to continual growth we are looking for an additional field sales representative to manage sales and growth within an assigned area of the UK. As a Field Sales Representative you will not only be responsible for the sales of a defined area of the UK, you will also be involved in helping to develop strategies aimed at increasing product sales and profits whilst also providing premier customer service to your customer base, identifying and securing new customers, implementing strategic pricing, working in conjunction with other departments to ensure successful implement marketing programs and competitor and market analysis.
Sunpower is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-reliability Power Supplies for a wide array of applications including Audio, Retail, Instrumentation & Analysis, Lighting and Process Control, with specific focus on pre & post sales support, technical knowledge and intimate comprehension of target markets and applications. We are widely recognised in our key markets and are looking to expand our reputation within these and into other key sectors.
Successful candidate will be issued with Audi A4 (or vehicle of similar specification) a laptop and mobile phone for use during their employment.
- Qualify Prospects
- Account Management
- Professionally handle new customer enquiries, understand customer requirements and present appropriate solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone and emails
- Handle technical support issues via telephone, client visits, email support, etc.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfil customer needs, educate customers and sell additional services
- Provide customers with quotations, negotiate terms of agreements and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Persistence, Persuasiveness- ability to use sales and negotiation skills to sell and/or up sell services
- Identify and develop new business and customers via a proactive sales approach
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Review your own sales performance
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisational, written, analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise between tasks
- Strong self motivation and drive
- Confidence and positive
- Commercially aware/good business acumen
- Competitive, motivated and persistent
- Well presented
- High level of customer service skills
To apply for this role please complete the following form and submit your CV.
We will then contact you in due course.