Posted on: December 22, 2016
Due to continual growth we have an open position for an internal sales/customer service representative, within our corporate division to interact with customers, provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services as well as to help maintain excellent sales and after sales service to all customers. Working from our head office in Calleva Park suitable candidates for this Customer Service Representative will need to work as part of an established team and be driven to really add value to the role.
- Professionally handle and direct incoming customer enquiries regarding products and services.
- First port of contact for customer service issues.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information and log these on CRM system.
- Take ownership to resolve customer issues’ accurately and efficiently in conjunction with other departments; including accounts, quality, logistics and technical support.
- Record customer service issues within the Quality Control system.
- Provide office based support to field sales.
- Produce & follow up quotations.
- Identify potential customers and follow up to achieve new sales or book appointments for field sales with records of progress for review.
- Maintaining customer contact through calls and emails.
- Cleanse and maintain CRM database information to a high standard.
- Maintain regular contact with customer base and reactivate dormant customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisational, written, listening, analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to multitask and prioritise between tasks
- Strong self motivation and flexible team player
- Problem solver, drive tasks through to fruition
- Willing to learn processes and methods to assist with job function
To apply for this role please complete the following form and submit your CV.
We will then contact you in due course.