Worldwide concern over the environment and the risks to human health during certain work practices have prompted the EU to enforce the directives on the restriction of the use of hazardous materials in electronic products. As a manufacturer and distributor of electronic products we are committed to comply with the directives titled 2002/95/EC (RoHS) and 2002/96/EC (WEEE).

Sunpower (UK) Ltd has been successfully delivering RoHS compliant products since June 2005. Our ultimate goal is to comply with the RoHS Directive requirements over our global product lines in advance of the legal requirements, we are currently on track with 98% of our standard product ranges already available with the remaining 2% scheduled to become compliant by July 1st 2006.

The actual delivery date for RoHS compliant products will depend on out inventory status. Please contact your sales representatives for details.