Showing 301–302 of 302 results
Touch Key Constant Voltage Dimming Controller
PD2021 is a 5-24VDC touch key constant voltage dimming controller designed for use with a touch dim momentary switch and LED driver to turn on/off and control the brightness levels of LED tape installations. The ‘Plug and Play’ technology ensures that the on/off dimming status is easily stored in the dimmers memory and will be…
- Ultra Slim Design
- 5VDC to 24VDC input range
- Over temperature, over load and short circuit protections
- Reverse polarity protection
- Auto Recall Function
- Easy 'Plug and Play' technology
XBG Series New Generation of Circular LED Driver
The XBG Series is a new generation AC/DC LED driver featuring the constant power mode, suitable for bay lighting and floodlight applications.
- Full power output at 70-100% current range operation
- Wide input range 90~305 V AC with active PFC
- Protections: short circuit / over voltage / over temperature
- Metal housing design with IP67
- Multiple dimming functions: 3 in 1/ DALI/ DALI 2.0/ Push Dim
- Dimming circuit with isolated for latest safety regulation
- Surge protection with 6K V/4KV
- 5 years warranty and 50,000 hours life time
LED Lighting Power Supplies from Sunpower are available in ranges from 6W to 320W and come in many different forms for both indoor and outdoor LED lighting installations. Our Constant Current LED Lighting Power Supply range offers currents from 350mA to 1400mA; whilst the Constant Voltage LED Lighting Power Supply range starts at 5V going through to 52V.
Both types of LED lighting power supply offer high efficiencies, PFC, are available with Class II or Class I Input; IP ratings against dust and moisture from IP20 through to IP67 and protection for short circuit, over voltage, overload and over temperature conditions. With additional options such adjustable outputs and PWM, 1-10V, Resistive or triac dimming functions.
Cannot see the LED Lighting Power Supply that you are looking for? Use the product code search at the top of the site to search by a specific part or use our advanced product search to enter specific specification requirements.