The RSD-150 series is an enclosed type DC-DC converter; with a wide input range of -40~+70°C, protections for short circuit, overload, output over voltage and input reverse polarity. Designed to withstand harsh environments of high temperatures, high dust and high moisture and complying with EN55015 this unit is suitable for railway applications.
Mean Well Enterprises Ltd.
- 2:1 wide input range
- Protections: Short circuit/Overload/Over voltage/Over temperature/Input reverse polarity
- 4000VDC I/O isolation
- Cooling by free air convection
- Built-in constant current limiting circuit
- 1U low profile 36mm
- Compliance to EN50155 railway standard
- All using 105°C long life electrolytic capacitors
- LED indicator for power on
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Metro rapid transit systems
- Leisure Trailer