Featuring a low leakage current of 200uA at 264VAC this unit can be equiped into non-patient contact medical equipment and still comply with class B as per EMI regulations. With energy saving and the environment in mind the no load power consumption is lower than 0.75W so that it complies with the requirements for “green mode” power supplies. Standard functions include short circuit, over load and over voltage protections and over temperature protection is equipped on the whole NFM series. Suitable for use in general medical or for industrial usage that require low leakage current, general electronic applications and low profile IT equipment these on-board type PSU’s can be applied on the main control PCB of the final systems.
20W Single Output On-board Type Medical PSUMean Well Power SuppliesMedical Grade Power SuppliesOpen Frame Medical Grade Power SuppliesOpen Frame Power SuppliesPCB Mount Medical Grade Power SuppliesPCB Mount Power Supplies Print
Mean Well Enterprises Ltd.
CB, CE, CSUUS, MEDICAL, TUVMedical
- Universal AC input/full range
- Ultra low profile
- Low leakage current <200uA
- No load power consumption <0.75W
- Short circuit, OLP, OVP & OTP
- Fixed switching frequency at 90KHz
- UL60601-1, IEC60601-1 & TUV EN60601-1 medical safety approved
- Cooling by free air convection
- Non-patient contact medical
- General electronics
- IT equipment