DDR-120 series is a 120W DIN Rail type DC-DC converter series.
- Compliance to EN50155 and EN45545-2 railway standard
- Width only 32mm
- 2:1 wide input range
- -40~+70°C wide working temperature
- 150% peak load capability
- DC output adjustable
- Cooling by free air convection
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage /Input reverse polarity / Input under voltage protection
- 4KVdc I/O isolation(Reinforced isolation)
- 3 years warranty
DDR-120 series is a 120W DC-DC DIN Rail Type Converter that enables DIN Rail DC/DC integration into higher power applications. DDR-120 series is designed to meet both railway and ITE safety standards and is suitable for DC/DC applications such as, industrial & railway control, security control, and communication systems.
The DDR-120 has an ultra-slim enclosure design width of only 32mm. This enables convenient installation onto TS-35/7.5 or 15 standard DIN rails without having to worry about spacing. The product design also features a 2:1 wide input range, 4000VDC IP-OP reinforced isolation, -40~70°C wide operating temperature range, 150% peak load capability, and 5G anti-vibration capability.
DDR-120 is certified to the ITE IEC62368-1/EN55032, EAC TP TC004, as well as EN50155 railway safety standards, ensuring the DDR-120 can perform reliably as additional system insulation, DC UPS, battery voltage regulator in all fields of ITE and railway applications.
- Bus tram,metro or railway system
- Industrial control system
- Semi-conductor fabrication equipment
- Factory automation
- Wireless network
- Telecom or datacom system
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||R&N (mV)||Efficiency (%)|