- Universal AC input (withstand 300Vac surge input for 5 seconds)
- Built-in active PFC function
- High efficiency up to 93%
- Forced air cooling via built-in DC fan
- Programmable output voltage and constant current levels
- Built-in OR-ing FET to support hot swap
- Active current sharing up to 8000W for one 19″ rack
- Built-in I²C interface, PMBus protocol
- Short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temperature protections
- Conformal coating available
- 5 years warranty
RCP-1600 series is a range of 1.6W 1U rack mountable AC/DC power supplies with high power density up to 25W/inch³ and high performance efficiency up to 93%; available in 12V, 24V or 48V single output models.
This series operates for 90~264Vac input voltage and incorporates forced air cooling via the built-in DC fan with fan speed control, working at temperatures up to 70˚C. The RCP-1600 series provides vast design flexibility by utilising various built-in functions including PMBus communication protocol, Built-in I² interface, programmable output voltage and constant current levels and active current sharing with a performing capability up to 2400W via three 19 rack shelves; RHP-1U required.
The RCP-1600 series meets UL/EN/IEC safety requirements and EMC standards EN 55022/55024. Also supplied with a 5 year warranty, the RCP-1600 series is suitable in various applications, such as industrial automation, distributed power architecture systems, electric vehicle charger systems and constant current source systems.
|Type||AC/DC, Enclosed, Rack Power|
- Industrial automation
- Distributed power architecture systems
- Wireless/telecommunication solutions
- Redundant power systems
- Electric vehicle charging systems
- Constant current source systems