DDR-240C-48 Series is a 240W DIN Rail type DC-DC converter.
- Compliance to EN50155 and EN45545-2 railway standard
- Width only 40mm
- 2:1 wide input range
- -40~+70°c wide working temperature
- 150% peak load capability
- Current sharing up to 960W(3+1)
- DC output adjustable
- Cooling by free air convection
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature / input reverse polarity / input under voltage protection
- 4KVDC I/O isolation (reinforced isolation)
- DC OK relay contact
- Remote ON-OFF control
- 3 years warranty
DDR-240C-48 Series is a 240W DIN Rail Type DC-DC converter with main features including DIN rail type, easy installation, ultra slim width, 2:1 wide input voltage, fanless design, -40~+70°C wide operating temperature, 4KVDC, I/O isolation, 150% peak load, current sharing, DC OK, adjustable output voltage and full protective functions.
This models has an input of 33.6~67.2V and 48V output, and can be used for industrial & railway control, security control, communication system and other fields.
Suitable applications include to DC buck/boost regulator, increasing system insulation level and voltage drop compensation along cable etc.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
- Bus, tram, metro or railway system
- Industrial control system
- Semi-conductor fabrication equipment
- Factory automation
- Wireless network
- Telecom or datacom system
Products in this Range