- Compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- 2 x MOPP
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°C
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: Short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 50W peak (10 seconds)
- 3 years warranty
It features the operation for 80~264VAC, a low no load power consumption and a high efficiency of up to 92.5%. It also offers Class II double insulation, outstanding dissipation, 5G anti vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation.
The design observes IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version three, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra low leakage current.
MPM-45-24 is very suitable for BF (patient contact) type medical devices and relevant equipment.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please get in touch.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument