LCM-25KN series is a 25W AC/DC constant current mode output LED driver featuring multiple levels selectable by dip switch and the KNX interface, suitable for multiple applications.
- Constant current mode output with multiple levels selectable by dip switch
- KNX/EIB protocol
- Flicker free design
- Supports Emergency Lighting
- Integrated constant light output
- Integrated KNX push button interface
- Synchronisation of up to 10 units
- Functions: manual dimming, operation hours, power consumption feedback, log/linear curve selection etc
- 3 years warranty
The LCM-25KN is a 25W AC/DC constant current mode output LED driver featuring the multiple levels selectable by dip switch and the KNX interface.
The device operates from 180 ~ 227VAC and offers different current levels ranging between 350mA and 1050mA.
With high efficiency up to 85% and a fan-less design, the entire series is able to operate at -30°c ~ +85°c case temperature under free air convection.
In addition, the LCM-25KN is equipped with push dimming and synchronisation for optimal design flexibility.
For more information and to discuss your requirements please contact a member of our team.
|Power (watts)||18.9W, 25.2W|
- Indoor LED lighting
- LED office lighting
- LED architectural lighting
- LED panel lighting