- Interchangeable AC plugs (plug kit sold separately)
- Medical safety approved (2 x MOPP)
- Extremely low leakage current
- No load power consumption < 0.1W
- Energy efficiency level VI
- -25~+70°C wide range working temperature
- Class II power (no earth pin)
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- Fully enclosed plastic case
- 3 years warranty
This product is equipped with an interchangeable AC plug (4 types, including European, USA, UK and Australian) that makes it very suitable to use in major countries around the globe.
GEM30I12-P1J is a Class II power unit (no FG), offering an input range from 80VAC to 264VAC so that it can satisfy the demands for various types of medical electrical devices.
The circuitry design meets the international medical standards (2 x MOPP), having an ultra low leakage current (<100μA), fitting the medical devices in direct electrical contact with patients.
With the working efficiency up to 87%, and the extremely low no-load power consumption below 0.1W, GEM30I12-P1J is compliant with the latest USA energy regulation EISA 2007/DoE (Level VI) and EU ErP.
The supreme feature allows the adaptor to save the energy when it is under either the operating mode or the standby mode. The entire series is approved for international safety regulations; moreover, it adopts the 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case so that it can effectively prevent users from electric hazard.
For more information and to discuss your requirements please contact a member of our team.
|Type||AC/DC, Medical Grade, Plugtop|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Blood glucose meter
- Blood pressure meter
- Portable medical device
- Sleep apnea devices