DPU-3200 Series is a range of 3200W Digital Parallelable 1U Power Supplies designed to be rack mountable and with a high power density up to 37W/inch³. The Series operates at 90-364Vac input voltage and includes DC output voltages to suit the most demanding of industries.
- Universal AC Input/ Full Range
- Built-in Active PFC
- High efficiency up to 94.5% (48V model)
- Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan
- Output voltage and constant current level programmable
- Built-in ORing FET to support PSUs in parallel connection
- Active current sharing, total system power up to 16000W (4+1)
- Short Circuit, Overload, Over voltage, Over temperature protections
- Optional communication protocols, PMBus or CANBus
- Support PMBus, CANBus
- Optional conformal coating
DPU-3200 Series is a range of 3200W Digital Parallelable 1U Power Supplies designed to be rack mountable and with a high power density up to 37W/inch³. The Series operates at 90-364Vac input voltage and includes DC output voltages to suit the most demanding of industries. Each model is cooled by a thermostatically controlled fan and include built-in functions such as output programming, current sharing, remote ON-OFF control and auxiliary power. The parallel function allows up to 5 units to be connected in parallel to provide higher output power and current sharing.
The design of these 3200W Digital Parallelable 1U Power Supplies leads to further improved switching frequency, power density, reliability and also makes programmable tuning on electrical parameters, internal control and human machine interface (HMI) possible.
|Dimensions||325.8 × 107 × 41 mm|
|Efficiency (%)||93.5%, 94%|
- Factory control equipment
- Digital broadcasting
- Automation apparatus
- Test & measurement instrumentation
- Ageing facilities
- Redundant systems