- Interchangeable AC plugs (plug kit sold separately)
- Universal AC input / full range
- No load power consumption < 0.075W
- Energy Efficiency Level VI
- Comply with EISA 2007/DoE, EU, ErP and meet CoC version 5
- Class II power (without earth pin)
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- Pass LPS
- -30 ~ +70°C wide range working temperature
- Fully enclosed plastic case
- LED indicator for power on
- 2 years warranty
This product is equipped with an interchangeable AC plug (4 types, including European type, USA type, UK type and Australian type) that makes it very suitable for businessmen to use in the major countries around the globe. GE40 is a Class II power unit (without FG), accepting the input range from 90VAC to 264VAC that it can satisfy the demands for various types of electrical devices.
With the working efficiency up to 89% and the extremely low no-load power consumption below 0.075W, GE40 is compliant with the latest USA energy regulation EISA 2007/DoE (Level VI) and EU ErP. The supreme feature allows the adaptor to save the energy when it is under either the operating mode or the standby mode.
The entire series is approved for international safety regulations; moreover, it adopts the 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case that it can effectively prevent users from electric hazard.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
|Inputs||90 ~ 264VAC|
|Plug||2.1 x 5.5 x 11mm tuning fork, Interchangeable AC Plug|
|Type||AC/DC, Industrial, Plugtop|
- Consumer electronic devices
- Telecommunication devices
- Office facilities
- Industrial equipment