LCM-40-EO is a wireless adaptation supported by Navigan Wireless Commissioner NWC 300 and Navigan Software.
- Output current selectable by DIP switch
- 180~295VAC input
- Built-in active PFC function
- Short circuit, Over voltage, Over temperature protections
- Cooling by free air convection
- Fully isolated plastic case
- Class II Power unit, no FG
- Built-in 0~10VDC and PWM signal dimming function
- Built-in 12V/50mA auxiliary output
- IP20 design
- Temperature compensation function by external NTC
- No load power consumption <1W
- synchronization function for up to 10 units
LCM-40 EO is a wireless adaptation supported by Navigan Wireless Commissioner NWC 300 and Navigan Software. Navigan™ Wireless Commissioner allows simple installations of building automation and smart technology projects using EnOcean’s energy harvesting technology, and easily configure EnOcean controllers.
LCM-40 EO operates from 180-295VAC and offers current levels ranging between 350mA and 1050mA. Ideal for the modern smart office with controllable wireless lighting systems. The EO is equipped with various functions, such as the dimming function and synchronisation, so as to provide the optimal design flexibility for LED lighting systems.
|Current (amps)||0, 1A, 1A|
|Power (watts)||42, 42W|
|R&N (mV)||700, 700mV|
|Voltage (max/rated)||100, 100V, 40, 40V, 45, 45V, 57, 57V, 67, 67V, 80, 80V|
- LED commercial lighting
- Office lighting
- Indoor LED decorative lighting