- Compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved (2 x MOPP) according to ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 and IEC/EN60601-1
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°C
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 50W peak (10 seconds)
- 3 years warranty
The device is compact in size and operates at 80 ~ 264VAC with a low no load power consumption of > 0.1W, and a high efficiency of 88%. MPM-45-5 has Class II double insulation, outstanding dissipation, 5G anti vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation.
Suitable for medical environments, the MPM-45-5 adheres to IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version three, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra low leakage current.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument