- Global certificates
- Universal AC input / full range
- 3 pole AC inlet IEC320-C14, Class I power unit
- No load power consumption <0.075W
- Energy efficiency Level VI
- Comply with EISA 2007/DoE, NRCan, Korea K-MEPS, AU/NZ MEPS, EU ErP and CoC version 5
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- Fully enclosed plastic case
- Pass LPS
- -30 ~ +70°C wide range working temperature
- LED indicator for power on
- 3 years warranty
This product is a class I power unit (with FG), equipped with a standard IEC320-C14 AC inlet and adopting the input range from 90VAC to 264VAC.
GST60A24-P1J supplies an output voltage of 24V that can satisfy the demands for various types of consumer electronic devices.
With the efficiency up to 90.5% and the extremely low no-load power consumption below 0.075W, GST60A24-P1J is compliant with USA EISA 2007/DoE, Canada NRCan, Australia and New Zealand MEPS, Korea K-MEPS, EU ErP and Code of Conduct version 5.
The supreme features allows the adaptor to save the energy when it is either under the operating mode or the standby mode.
The entire series utilises the 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case.
GST60A24-P1J is certified for the international safety regulations.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
|Type||AC/DC, Desktop, Industrial|
- Consumer electronic devices
- Telecommunication devices
- Office facilities
- Industrial equipments
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||R&N (mV)||Efficiency (%)|