- Constant voltage PWM style output with user changeable frequency up to 4KHz
- IEEE 1789-2015 compliant
- Plastic housing with class II design
- Built-in active PFC function
- Standby power consumption <0.5W
- Integrated KNX control protocol
- KNX-DALI Gateway not required
- Typical lifetime >50,000 hours
- 5 years warranty
The 60W PWM Output KNX LED Driver is a 60W AC/DC LED driver featuring the constant voltage mode with a PWM style output, which is able to maintain the colour temperature and the brightness quality when driving all kinds of LED strips and constant voltage LED bulbs.
The device operates from 90~305VAC and offers two models with output voltages of 12V and 24V. With a high efficiency of up to 89% and a fan-less design, the entire series is able to operate for -40°c~+90° case temperature under free air convection.
The minimal dimming level low of 0.5% is suitable for low light level applications e.g. cinema. The output frequency is changeable up to 4KHz in compliance with IEEE 1789-2015, providing a great solution for health concern due to light flickering.
For more information and to discuss your requirements please contact a member of our team.
|Inputs||90 ~ 305VAC|
|Type||AC/DC, Constant Voltage, LED Driver|
- LED strip lighting
- Indoor LED lighting
- LED decorative lighting
- LED architecture lighting