- 150~1500Vdc 10:1 ultra wide input range
- 57mm slim width
- 4KVAC I/O high isolation (reinforced isolation)
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature / DC input under voltage / DC input reverse polarity
- Cooling by free air convection
- Can be installed on DIN Rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- -30~+80°C wide operating temperature range
- Over voltage category II
- Operating altitude up to 5000m
- DC OK relay contact
- DC output voltage adjustable
- 3 years warranty
MEAN WELL have released the first ultra-wide input range, 60W DIN Rail DC/DC Converter – the DDRH-60 Series.
This product is perfect for solar and wind powered renewable energy applications, and DC power distribution systems that require high to low DC voltage conversion.
The DDRH-60-48 can supply a stable working voltage for the load, and it is suitable to be mounted on to TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15 rails.
The DDRH-60-48 is easy to install, with a slim 57mm compact design. It operates at a wide operating temperature of -30~+80°c and has 4KVAC high isolation voltage. The product also has an operating altitude of up to 5000 meters, high efficiency and low ripple & noise making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
It is suitable for industrial automation, surveillance, telecommunications and can be widely deployed in the applications of new energy generation such as solar power and windmill power generation.
For more information please contact us.
|Efficiency (%)||83%, 87%, 88%|
- Photovoltaic power generation
- High voltage frequency conversion
- Industrial control system
- Semiconductor fabrication equipment
- Electromechanical apparatus
- DC bus centralised application
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|DDRH-60-12||60W||12VDC||5A||81%||150 ~ 1500Vdc||Request Quote|
|DDRH-60-24||60W||24VDC||2.5A||84%||150 ~ 1500Vdc||Request Quote|
|DDRH-60-5||50W||5VDC||10A||76%||150 ~ 1500Vdc||Request Quote|
|DRRH-60-48||60W||48V||1.25A||83%||150 ~ 1500Vdc||Request Quote|