MPM-90 Series is a high density and small size AC/DC PCB Mount type medical grade power supply. It features the operation for 80~264VAC and is suitable for BF (patient contact) type medical device or relevant equipment.
- 3.43″ x 2.05″ compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved (2 x MOPP)
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 100W peak (10 seconds)
- 3 years warranty
MPM-90 Series is a 90W high density, small size AC/DC PCB Mount type medical grade power supply.
The device features the operation for 80~264VAC, a low no load power consumption less than 0.1W, a high efficiency up to 93% and Class II double insulation. It also offers outstanding dissipation, 5G anti vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation.
The MPM-90 Series observes IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version three, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra low leakage current.
The Series is very suitable for BF (patient contact) type medical devices and relevant equipment.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|MPM-90-12||80.4W||12V||6.7A||92%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-90-15||85.05W||15V||5.67A||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-90-24||90W||24V||3.75A||93%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-90-48||90W||48V||1.88A||93%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|