- Compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°C
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 metres
- 100W peak (10 seconds)
- 3 years warranty
It features the operation for 80 ~ 264VAC, a low no load power consumption less than 0.1W, a high efficiency up to 93% and Class II double insulation.
The device offers outstanding dissipation, 5G anti-vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation.
The design observes IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1version three, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra low leakage current.
The MPM-90-24 is suitable for BF (patient contact) type medical devices and relevant equipment, including portable medical devices, mobile clinical workstations, medical computer monitors and medical examination instrument.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|MPM-90-12||80.4W||12VDC||6.7A||92%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-90-15||85.05W||15VDC||5.67A||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-90-24||90W||24VDC||3.75A||93%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-90-48||90W||48VDC||1.88A||93%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|