- 3 pole AC inlet IEC320-C14, Class I power unit
- Medical safety approved (2 x MOPP)
- Extremely low leakage current
- No load power consumption <0.15W
- Energy efficiency level VI and meet COC Version 5
- -30~+70°C wide range working temperature
- Protections: short circuit/ overload/ over voltage/ over temperature
- LED indicator for power on
- Lifetime > 130K hours
- 3 years warranty
This product is equipped with a 3-pin (with FG) standard IEC320-C14 power plug, adopting the input range from 80VAC to 264VAC.
The entire series supplies different output voltages between 12VDC and 48VDC that can satisfy the demands for various kinds of medical electrical devices.
The circuitry design meets the international medical standards, having an ultra low leakage current, fitting the medical devices in direct electrical contact with the patients.
With the efficiency up to 91% and the extremely low no-load power consumption below 0.15W, GSM90A is compliant with USA EISA 2007/DoE, Canada NRCan, Australia and New Zealand MEPS, EU ErP and meets Code of Conduct version 5.
The supreme feature allows the adaptor to save the energy when it is either under the operating mode or the standby mode.
The entire series utilises the 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case. GSM90A is approved with the international medical safety certificates.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
|Type||AC/DC, Desktop, Medical Grade|
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Oral irrigator
- Portable hemodialysis machine
- Breath machine
- Medical computer monitor
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)|