The HLG-120H Series is a 120W AC/DC LED driver featuring the dual-mode constant voltage and constant current output operating at 12V and 54V with a metal casing and IP ratings of IP76 and IP65.
- Constant Voltage + Constant Current mode output
- Metal housing with class I design
- Built-in active PVC function
- IP67/IP65 rating for indoor and outdoor installations
- Function options: Output adjustable via potentiometer, 3 in 1 dimming, timer dimming
The HLG-120H Series is a 120W AC/DC LED driver featuring the dual-mode constant voltage and constant current output with a metal casing and IP ratings of IP67 and IP65. The HLG-120H Series operates from 90 ~ 305Vac and offers models with different rated voltages ranging between 12V and 54V. Due to the high efficiency of up to 93.5% and a fanless design, the entire series is able to operate at -40°C ~ +80°C case temperature under free air convection. The HLG-120H is also available with various functions such as dimming to provide optimal design flexibility for LED lighting systems.
|IP rating||IP65, IP67|
|Type||AC/DC, Constant Current, Constant Voltage, Harsh Environment, LED Driver|
- LED street lighting
- LED high-bay lighting
- Parking space lighting
- LED fishing lamp
- LED greenhouse lighting
- Type “HL” for use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous (Classified) location.