- Compact size
- PCB, chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Universal input 80 ~ 305VAC
- No load power consumption <0.21W
- EMI EN55032 Class B without additional components
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ 80°C
- Short circuit, overload and over voltage protections
- Cooling by free air convection
- Isolation Class II
- Over voltage category III
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 100W peak
- 3 years warranty
The device has a 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case with fully potted silicone which enhances heat dissipation and meets the 5G anti vibration demand. It also provides fundamental resistance to dust and moisture.
The IRM-90-12 offers high efficiency of 92% and an extremely low no-load power consumption below 0.21W, fulfilling the worldwide regulation for the low power consumption requirement for electronics.
The entire series is a Class II design incorporating the built-in EMI filtering components, ensuring compliance with EN55032 Class B. The IRM-90-12 also offers a supreme EMC feature which protects the end electronic units from electromagnetic interference.
In addition to the PCB mounting style model, the IRM-90 series also offers a screw terminal style model.
This device also offers a universal input voltage range of 80~305VAC.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
|Type||AC/DC, Industrial, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 305VAC|
- Industrial electrical equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Factory automation equipment
- Handheld electronic devices