- Compact size
- PCB, chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Universal input 80 ~ 305VAC
- No load power consumption <0.21W
- EMI EN55032 Class B without additional components
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ 80°C
- Short circuit, overload and over voltage protections
- Cooling by free air convection
- Isolation Class II
- Over voltage category III
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 100W peak
- 3 years warranty
The 94V-0, flame retardant plastic case and fully potted silicone enhance the heat dissipation and allow for dust-proof, moisture-proof and anti vibration capabilities.
With a high efficiency of up to 93%, and an extremely low no-load power consumption below 0.21W, the IRM-90 Series adheres to the worldwide regulation for the low power consumption requirement for electronics. The entire series is also a Class II design, incorporating the built-in EMI filtering components, enabling compliance with EN55032 Class B.
Additionally, the supreme EMC features keep the end electronic units from electromagnetic interference.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
|Inputs||80 ~ 305VAC|
|Type||AC/DC, Industrial, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
- Industrial electrical equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Factory automation equipment
- Handheld electronic devices