LCM-60KN series is a 60W AC/DC constant current mode output LED driver, featuring multiple levels, selectable by dip switch, and the KNX interface.
- Constant current mode output with multiple levels, selectable by dip switch
- KNX protocol
- Support Emergency Lighting
- Integrated constant light output
- Integrated KNX push button interface
- Synchronisation up to 10 units
- Functions: manual dimming, operation hours, power consumption feedback and log/linear curve selection
- 3 years warranty
LCM-60KN series is a 60W AC/DC constant current mode output LED driver. The device features multiple levels selectable by dip switch, and the KNX interface.
LCM-60KN operates from 180 ~ 295 VAC, offering various current levels ranging from 500mA to 1400mA. The entire series is able to operate at -30°C~+90°C under free air convection, due to 91% efficiency and a fan-less design.
In addition, LCM-60KN is equipped with push dimming and synchronisation in order to allow for optimal design in LED lighting systems.
For more information on the series and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
- Indoor LED lighting
- LED office lighting
- LED architectural lighting
- LED panel lighting