The MPM-45 is a 45W high density AC/DC PCB mount type medical grade power supply. Featuring 80 ~ 264VAC and 2 x MOPP level, this device is perfectly suited to medical devices and equipment.
- 3.43″ x 2.05″ compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved (2 x MOPP) according to ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 and IEC/EN60601-1
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°C
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: Short circuit/ Overload/ Over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 50W peak
- 3 years warranty
MPM-45 Series is a 45W compact, high density AC/DC PCB mount type medical grade power supply.
The device operates at 80~264VAC with a low no load power consumption of less than 0.1W, and high efficiency of up to 92.5%. MPM-45 has Class II double insulation, outstanding dissipation, 5G anti-vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation.
The design observes IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version three, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra-low leakage current.
The MPM-45 Series is suitable for BF (patient contact) type medical device or relevant equipment.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|MPM-45-12||45W||12V||3.75A||91.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-15||45W||15V||3.3A||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-24||45.1W||24V||2.1A||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-48||45W||48V||1.05A||92%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-5||40W||5V||8A||88%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|