MPM-45-12 is a 45W, high density AC/DC PCB mount, medical grade power supply. Offering 80~264VAC and 5G anti vibration, this device is suitable for various medical applications.
- Compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved (2 x MOPP)
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°c
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 metres
- 50W peak
- 3 years warranty
MPM-45-12 is a 45W AC/DC PCB mount type medical grade power supply. It features 80 ~ 264VAC, a low no load power consumption of <0.1W and high efficiency of 91.5%. With a Class II double insulation and outstanding dissipation, this device is perfectly suited to BF type medical devices.
In addition, MPM-45-12 offers 5G anti vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation. The device also adheres to IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version 3, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra low leakage current.
This device is suited to medical applications such as portable medical devices and clinical workstations.
For more information please contact a member of our team.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical examination instrument
- Medical computer monitor
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|MPM-45-12||45W||12V||3.75A||91.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-15||45W||15V||3.3A||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-24||45.1W||24V||2.1A||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-48||45W||48V||1.05A||92%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-5||40W||5V||8A||88%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|