MPM-45-15 is a 45W high density, compact AC/DC PCB Mount medical grade power supply suitable for a wide range of medical applications.
- Compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections : short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 50W peak
- 3 years warranty
MPM-45-15 is a 45W medical grade power supply suitable for portable medical devices, mobile clinical workstations, medical computer monitors and medical examination instruments.
The device is compact yet high density, featuring 80~264VAC operation and a low no load power consumption of <0.1W. MPM-45-15 also has a high efficiency of 92.5%, Class II double insulation, outstanding dissipation and 5G anti vibration.
Additionally, the MPM-45-15 is medical safety approved and can operate at an altitude of 4000 metres, making it suitable for BF type medical devices and relevant equipment.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Portable medical devices
- Mobile clinical workstations
- Medical computer monitors
- Medical examination instruments
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|MPM-45-12||45W||12V||3.75A||91.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-15||45W||15V||3.3A||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-24||45.1W||24V||2.1A||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-48||45W||48V||1.05A||92%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-5||40W||5V||8A||88%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|