- 3.43″ x 2.05″ compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- Low no load power consumption
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°C
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 50W peak
- 3 years warranty
The device operates at 80 ~ 264VAC and features a low no load power consumption, a high efficiency of 92% and Class II double insulation. It also has outstanding dissipation, 5G anti vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation.
The MPM-45-48 is compliant with IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version three, with 2 x MOPP level.
The device has an ultra low leakage current and is very suitable for various medical devices and relevant equipment.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|MPM-45-12||45W||12VDC||3.75A||91.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-15||45W||15VDC||3.3A||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-24||45.1W||24VDC||2.1A||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-48||45W||48VDC||1.05A||92%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-45-5||40W||5VDC||8A||88%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|