MPM-65-48 is a 65W AC/DC PCB Mount type, medical grade power supply offering 80~264VAC operation and a high efficiency of 92%. Suitable for BF type medical devices and relevant equipment.
- Compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°C
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 71W peak (10 seconds)
- 3 years warranty
MPM-65-48 is a 65W high density, small size, medical grade AC/DC PCB mount type power supply.
It features the operation for 80~264VAC, a low no load power consumption of less than 0.1W and a high efficiency of 92%. It also offers Class II double insulation, outstanding dissipation, 5G anti vibration and high EMC performance.
The MPM-65-48 observes IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version three, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra low leakage current.
This device is ideally suited to BF (patient contact) type medical devices and relevant equipment. The MPM-65-48 can be used in portable medical devices, mobile clinical workstations, medical computer monitor and medical examination instruments.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument