- Compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°C
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 metres
- 71W peak (10 seconds)
- 3 years warranty
It features the operation for 80~264VAC, a low no load power consumption >0.1W and a high efficiency up to 93%. It also offers Class II double insulation, outstanding dissipation, 5G anti-vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation.
The design is compliant with IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version three, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra low leakage current.
The MPM-65 Series is very suitable for BF (patient contact) type medical devices or relevant equipment.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|MPM-65-12||65W||12VDC||4.33A||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-65-15||65W||15VDC||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-65-24||65W||24VDC||2.71A||93%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-65-48||65W||48VDC||1.36A||92%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-65-5||50W||5VDC||10A||86.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|