- 3.43″ x 2.05″ compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved ( 2 x MOPP)
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°C
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 metres
- 71W peak (10 seconds)
- 3 years warranty
Operating at 80~264VAC, a low no load power consumption and a high efficiency up to 93%, the MPM-65-5 is ideally suited to BF type medical devices and relevant equipment.
The device also offers Class II double insulation, outstanding dissipation, 5G anti vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation.
Additionally, the design observes IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version three, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra low leakage current.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|MPM-65-12||65W||12VDC||4.33A||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-65-15||65W||15VDC||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-65-24||65W||24VDC||2.71A||93%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-65-48||65W||48VDC||1.36A||92%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-65-5||50W||5VDC||10A||86.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|