- Three phase 340 ~ 550VAC wide range input (Dual Phase operation possible)
- 63mm slim width
- Built-in passive PFC function compliance to EN61000-3-2
- High efficiency 92% and low power dissipation
- Protection: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- Full power between -30 ~ +60°C
- Built-in constant current limiting circuit
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- UL61000-6-2 (EN50082-2) industrial immunity level
- DC OK relay contact
- 3 years warranty
The body is designed 63mm in width, which allows space saving inside the cabinets. The entire series adopts the full range AC input from 3 ψ 340VAC to 550VAC (Dual Phase operation possible) and conforms to EN61000-3-2, the norm the European Union regulates for harmonic current.
TDR-240-24 is designed with metal housing that enhances the unit’s power dissipation. With working efficiency up to 92%, the entire series can operate at the ambient temperature between -30°C and 70°C under air convection. It is equipped with constant current mode for over-load protection, fitting various inductive or capacitive applications. The complete protection functions and relevant certificates for industrial control apparatus make TDR-240-24 a very competitive power supply solution for industrial applications.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
|Current (amps)||0 ~ 10A|
|Inputs||340 ~ 550VAC|
- Industrial control system
- Semiconductor fabrication equipment
- Factory automation
- Electro-mechanical apparatus