- Universal AC input / full range
- Fanless design, 400W convection
- Modular design, optional configuration available
- Slim and 1U low profile
- No minimum load required
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- -30 ~ +70°C working temperature
- LED indicator for power on
- 3 years warranty
The front-end can function as an independent 400W 24V single output power supply, and it can be configured into a multi-channel modular power supply by incorporating the NID series non-isolated DC-DC converters, which are also standalone standard products that can be purchased and used separately.
The NID output modules can deliver up to 100W with adjustable options for the major working voltages used in the industry, including 5V, 12V, 15V and 24V. In addition, the UMP-400-24 is certified to ITE 62368-1 safety standards, and is designed to meet medical (2 x MOPP) safety standard, thus offering the best flexibility for various types of applications.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact a member of our team.
|Type||AC/DC, Configurable, Enclosed, Modular Power Supply|
- Diagnostic or biological facilities
- Test or measurement systems
- Telecommunication equipment
- Industrial automation machinery
- Industrial control system
- Mechanical and electrical equipment