The XBG Series is a new generation AC/DC LED driver featuring the constant power mode, suitable for bay lighting and floodlight applications.
- Full power output at 70-100% current range operation
- Wide input range 90~305 V AC with active PFC
- Protections: short circuit / over voltage / over temperature
- Metal housing design with IP67
- Multiple dimming functions: 3 in 1/ DALI/ DALI 2.0/ Push Dim
- Dimming circuit with isolated for latest safety regulation
- Surge protection with 6K V/4KV
- 5 years warranty and 50,000 hours life time
The XBG series is a new generation LED driver with a patented circular case mechanism design, ideal for bay light and floodlight application.
The main differences compared with the last generation of HBG series are the circuit design with constant power output, complying with the latest safety regulations and the isolation between output and dimming lines.
In addition, the overall design also conforms to the SELV (Safety Extra-Low Voltage) regulation which can reduce the complexity of the lighting insulation design and guarantee user’s safety.
The XBG Series current wattage can cover 100W/160W and 240W which can meet applications of bay light and floodlight. With the current HBG-60 and HBGC-300 series, the whole circular LED driver product line is complete for customers’ selection.
XBG Series is the result of years of engineers’ experience with internal complete DVT/DQT test and external safe approvals.
In addition, the AC input has been designed with a waterproof connector style, which provides a flexible way for project base installation to modify AC wire length.
For more information and to discuss your requirements please contact a member of our team.
|Function||3 in 1 Dimming Function|
|Type||AC/DC, Constant Power, Enclosed, LED Driver|
- LED Bay Lighting
- LED Stage Lighting
- LED Spot Lighting
- Explosion-proof lighting
- Type HL LED driver for class I division 2