Modified Power Supplies
Our team of application managers and technical engineers are here to help you in your power supply sourcing. We understand that your specific needs and broad variety of applications may result in, even our wide range, of standard power supplies not quite ticking all of your boxes. This is where our value added service for supplying modified power supplies can help you.
Power supply modification services include
- DC connector changes
- Cable harness assembly and termination
- Adjustment of output voltage/current
- Custom metalwork fabrication
- Installation into enclosures
- Full high level assembly (HLA)
Upon completion of any of the above elements the units are first inspected for quality of workmanship then we will carry out testing of the power supply, dependent on the work carried out.
When ever we embark on any modification project your unit will be allocated a dedicated project number to ensure you have a company wide reference number from sampling through to purchasing and beyond.
If our modified power supplies service does not meet with your requirements then we can guide you as you embark on a fully custom power supply project.
Modular Power Products
There are millions of combinations available for the modular series. You can configure the DC outputs needed to get the fastest solution for your power requirements with safety and EMC certificates. No more NRE/safety application charges and long periods of waiting for certificates to come through!
This is a revolutionary standard power solution that fulfils your custom made request, offering you a more versatile "off the shelf solution" in under 2 weeks.
Value Added Services
- Covid-19 Customer Update From Sunpower Electronics March 30, 2020
- LCM Series Bluetooth Mesh LED Driver January 8, 2020
- XLG Series Constant Power Mode LED Lighting Power Supplies May 15, 2019
- Sustaining Progression November 7, 2018
- Door Entry – Powering Smart Technologies July 23, 2018