Showing 736–740 of 740 results
RPS-45 Series 45W Reliable Green Medical Power Supply
The RPS-45 Series is a45W medical grade reliant PCB power supply with a high power density. With a 80 ~ 264VAC input the RPS-45 offers various output Voltages between 3.3V and 48V
• 3″ x 2″ miniature size
• Universal AC input / Full range
• Class II (without FG) installations
• Medical safety approved (2 x MOPP between primary to secondary)
• Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
• Low Leakage current <100μA
• No load power consumption <0.1W
• High Efficiency up to 91%
• For 1U applications
• Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
• Cooling by free air convection
• -30 ~ 70°C working temperature range
• LED indicator for power on
• Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
• 3 years warranty
RPS-65 Series 65W Reliable Green Medical Power Supply
The RPS-65 Series is a 65W medical grade reliant PCB power supply with a high power density. With a 80 ~ 264VAC input the RPS-65 offers various output Voltages between 3.3V and 48V
- 3″X2″ Compact Side
- Medical Safety approved (2 X MOPP) according to ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 and IEC?EN6060-1
- Suitable for BF application and appropriate system consideration
- Cooling by free air convection
- EMI class B for class II configuration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over Voltage
- Operating altitude up to 4000 meters
- 3 years warranty
Uninterruptible Power Supplies
The UPS power supplies provide clean, filtered and regulated DC voltage. Suitable for all electronic devices, including access controls, electromagnetic locks and CCTV. Encased in a heavy-duty steel enclosure to protect the power connections. Removable steel cover for easy access to power connections and ventilation holes to prevent heat build up.
- Battery over-charge/discharge protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- Power cord (PC) for use with typical wall plug in lieu of hard-wired 240VAC
- Over voltage, Over current & Short circuit protected
- Anti-tamper switch (ATS) indicates unauthorized opening of the enclosure cover (Optional)
- Key lock (KLC) for enclosure cover
- Optional battery back up
Waterproof Connector for use with LED Lighting Power Supplies
Waterproof connector can be assembled on the output cable of a LED lighting power supply, to operate in wet/damp or outdoor environments.
- Creates a waterproof connection between power supply & equipment
- Several pin figuration options available
- Suitable for currents up to 5A, 10A or 12A
XBG Series New Generation of Circular LED Driver
The XBG Series is a new generation AC/DC LED driver featuring the constant power mode, suitable for bay lighting and floodlight applications.
- Full power output at 70-100% current range operation
- Wide input range 90~305 V AC with active PFC
- Protections: short circuit / over voltage / over temperature
- Metal housing design with IP67
- Multiple dimming functions: 3 in 1/ DALI/ DALI 2.0/ Push Dim
- Dimming circuit with isolated for latest safety regulation
- Surge protection with 6K V/4KV
- 5 years warranty and 50,000 hours life time
As Mean well power supplies’ longest-standing distributor for the UK and Ireland Sunpower Technology LLP offer the best available insight into their entire range of power products.
Mean Well have over 5,000 standard PSU models widely used in automation, communication, LED lighting, medical, moving sign and office automation. Our Meanwell power supply products cover a wide range from 5W encapsulated PCB mounting modules to high-power industrial units with parallel functionality to provide 9000W of power.
We offer Meanwell power supplies with worldwide safety standard compliance and selected models even carry a five-year guarantee.
As the 1st Meanwell Electronics Distributor in the UK no one is better placed to provide you with product advise and support than Sunpower Technology LLP.