ENC-180-24 is a single output 172.8W 27.6V 12A AC/DC desktop type charger with 3 stage charging curve.
- Charger for lead-acid batteries (flooded, Gel and AGM) and li-ion batteries (lithium iron and lithium manganese)
- Built-in 3 stage programmable charging curve
- Universal AC input / Full range
- Built-in active PFC function
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- Built-in temperature compensation function
- Protection: Short circuit / Over voltage / Over temperature / Battery under voltage / Battery over voltage / Battery reverse polarity protection
- 3 years warranty
ENC-180-24 is a single output 172.8W 27.6V 12A AC/DC desktop type charger with 3 stage charging curve. In addition to the embedded pre-defined charging curves, the default curve is programmable and thus able to accommodate different types of batteries, such as lead-acid batteries (gel, flooded and AGM) and li-ion batteries (lithium iron and lithium manganese). The rugged mechanical design along with high efficiency circuitry enables ENC-180-24 to operate between the ambient temperature range -30~+70 under free air convection.
|Dimensions||19.2 × 17.8 × 4.55 mm|
- Radio system backup solution
- Electric scooter charger
- Surveillance system