ENC-240-12 is a single output 230.4W13.8V 16A desktop type charger with 3 stage charging curve.
- Charger for lead-acid batteries (flooded, Gel and AGM) and li-ion batteries (lithium iron and lithium manganese)
- Built-in 3 stage programmable charging curve
- Universal AC input /Full range
- Built-in active PFC function
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- Built-in temperature compensation function
- Protection: Short circuit / Over voltage /Over temperature / Battery under voltage /Battery over voltage / Battery reverse polarity protection
- 3 years warranty
ENC-240-12 is a single output 230.4W 13.8V 16A desktop type charger with 3 stage charging curve. In addition to the embedded pre-defined charging curves, the default curve is programmable and thus able to accommodate different types of batteries, such as lead-acid batteries (gel, flooded and AGM) and li-ion batteries (lithium iron and lithium manganese). The rugged mechanical design along with the high efficiency circuitry enables ENC-240-12 to operate between the ambient temperature range of -30~+70 under free air convection. ENC-240-12 provides the programmable function and MCU control that the users, with a personal computer, the smart battery charging programmer SBP-001 and its specific software, are able to adjust the charging mode and parameters on the basis of different battery characteristics, therefore, ENC-240-12 is suitable to be applied to radio system backup solutions, land mobile radio systems, surveillance systems and electric scooter charger applications.
|Dimensions||19.2 × 17.8 × 4.55 mm|
- Radio system backup solution
- Electric scooter charger
- Surveillance system