LCM-60 is equipped with various functions, such as the dimming function and synchronisation, to provide the optimal design flexibility for LED lighting systems.
- Constant current mode output with multiple levels selectable by dipswitch
- Plastic housing with Class II design
- Built-in active PFC function
- Standby power consumption <1W
- Functions: 3 in 1 dimming (dim-to-of), Auxiliary DC output; synchronisation up to 10 units
- Optional: wireless LED driver with integrated EnOcean module
- 3 years warranty
The LCM-60 is a 60W multiple-stage output current LED power supply with built-in 0~10VDC or PWM signal dimming function. The units have built-in active PFC function, protections including short circuit, over voltage and over temperature. Fully isolated in a plastic case with strain relief design the unit is IP20 rated and is suitable for LED lighting applications.
|Voltage (max/rated)||42, 57, 67, 86, 90|
|Current (amps)||1050mA, 1480mA, 500mA, 600mA, 700mA, 900mA|
- LED indoor lighting
- LED office lighting
- LED architectural lighting
- LED panel lighting