The KAA-8R-10 series is a compact, 8 channel actuator suitable for various, mixed applications.
- Compact, 8 channel actuator
- Suitable for various, mixed applications
- For AX, C-load, capacitive and inductive loads
- Programmable via ETS5.0 software
- Manual control via push button
- Programmable time and scene function
- 3 years warranty
The KNX KAA-8R-10 actuator is an 8 channel device, with high quality independent latching relay for switch, shutter and other mixed applications.
The compact design, with a 4 unit wide modular, makes it suitable for installation on 35mm mounting rails in the EIB/KNX application.
The connection to the KNX bus is implemented via a bus connection terminal. The switching relays are particularly suitable for switching ohmic loads and capacitive loads e.g. LED drivers and inductive loads, as well as motors in shutter or blinds applications.
Additionally, the KNX KAA-8R-10 actuator is powered via the EIB/KNX and does not require an additional power supply.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please get in touch with our team.
|Type||AC/DC, Actuator, Din-Rail|
|Inputs||21 ~ 30VDC|
- Building automation
- Lighting switch
- Shutter/Blind control (planned)
- Heating control
- Ventilation function