Showing 706–707 of 707 results
LCM-60KN 60W Multiple Stage Constant Current Mode LED Driver
LCM-60KN series is a 60W AC/DC constant current mode output LED driver, featuring multiple levels, selectable by dip switch, and the KNX interface.
- Constant current mode output with multiple levels, selectable by dip switch
- KNX protocol
- Support Emergency Lighting
- Integrated constant light output
- Integrated KNX push button interface
- Synchronisation up to 10 units
- Functions: manual dimming, operation hours, power consumption feedback and log/linear curve selection
- 3 years warranty
XBG Series New Generation of Circular LED Driver
The XBG Series is a new generation AC/DC LED driver featuring the constant power mode, suitable for bay lighting and floodlight applications.
- Full power output at 70-100% current range operation
- Wide input range 90~305 V AC with active PFC
- Protections: short circuit / over voltage / over temperature
- Metal housing design with IP67
- Multiple dimming functions: 3 in 1/ DALI/ DALI 2.0/ Push Dim
- Dimming circuit with isolated for latest safety regulation
- Surge protection with 6K V/4KV
- 5 years warranty and 50,000 hours life time
Sunpower offer a variety of constant current drivers that range from 8W up to 200W and are available in single, dual, triple and quad outputs. Designed to regulate current, our constant current drivers ensure a balance of output current from each channel, regardless of variations or changes in the power supply. They reduce EMI interference, maintain a predictable and constant light intensity while preserving the longer life of the LED.
Suitable for use in a range of suitable commercial and domestic lighting applications, Sunpower’s constant current drivers can prove to be the perfect solution for signage, safety, architectural and security lighting opportunities. General outdoor lighting, medical lighting, task lighting, street lighting, and lighting for the entertainment industry are other situations where a constant current driver can be an ideal option. Sunpower’s constant current drivers are highly reliable and guarantee solution for constant and efficient lighting. The standard features included are a built-in active PFC function, cooling by free air convection, OCP point adjustable and over circuit, short circuit and over voltage and over temperature protections. Ensuring a system that is not only reliable but also safe. In addition, our units are suitable to be used in damp, dry and wet weather.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for make sure to look at the product selection below and using the search function at the top of the page. You can call us on 0118 9823746 in order to speak to one of our experts and find out more information.