- Compact size
- PCB chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Medical safety approved
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.1W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -30 ~ +80°C
- EMI Class B without additional components
- Isolation Class II
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- No minimum load required
- Operating altitude up to 4000 metres
- 100W peak (10 seconds)
- 3 years warranty
MPM-90-15 observes IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI EN60601-1 version three, with 2 x MOPP level and ultra-low leakage current.
This product is ideally suited to BF (patient contact) type medical devices and relevant equipment, including portable medical devices and examination instruments.
The MPM-90-15 features the operation for 80~264VAC, a low no load power consumption, a high efficiency of 92.5% and Class II double insulation. It also offers outstanding dissipation, 5G anti vibration, high EMC performance and 4KVAC isolation.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
|Type||AC/DC, Encapsulated, Medical Grade, Open Frame, PCB Mount|
|Inputs||80 ~ 264VAC|
- Portable medical device
- Mobile clinical workstation
- Medical computer monitor
- Medical examination instrument
Products in this Range
|Part number||Power (watts)||Voltage (max/rated)||Current (amps)||Efficiency (%)||Inputs|
|MPM-90-12||80.4W||12VDC||6.7A||92%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-90-15||85.05W||15VDC||5.67A||92.5%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-90-24||90W||24VDC||3.75A||93%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|
|MPM-90-48||90W||48VDC||1.88A||93%||80 ~ 264VAC||Request Quote|